Submissions are now closed for AAF 2023 TRACK CONTEST.
However we encourage to you register an account to enter other available and future opportunties. You do not need to be on government assistance to register. Each contest or grant has individual requirements in this area.
It's time for the AAF 2023 track contest. Beginning now, disabled composers and musicians are invited to share your music for a chance to win software and hardware prizes from over 20 of our amazing partners.
This contest is open to the public (those who identify as disabled) as well as AAF members.
Here are the rules:
There will be two winners: one from the US, and one international winner.
All genres, and film score cues welcome.
Each participant can submit up to two tracks.
- Participants must be the primary writer.
- Participants must have 100% ownership.
- We would prefer that submitted tracks not have already been used and/or published for licensing purposes. But we understand that there may be tracks you've used in independent films, or you released on recent independent albums, so those tracks are welcome. Tracks shared on Youtube, Spotify/iTunes (that you uploaded on your own), and SoundCloud are also welcome. If you're not sure, just assume the track is okay to send in. This is not a hard and fast rule.
- Track length can be 2 - 5 minutes long(with some "wiggle-room").
- Tracks must be submitted as MP3s.
Both winners will receive an awards package that includes libraries (some of your own choosing) from over 20 AAF partners.
All AAF members, and non-members aged 18 and above who identify as disabled are welcome to submit tracks.
Tracks should have been written "recently"; a true reflection of your style and expertise.
Due to there not being a contest in 2022, previous winners are not eligible, but previous runners-up are.
Participants can submit tracks from now through July 4th, 2023.
Winners announced in late July.
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your full name, country, let us know if you're an AAF member (no member id necessary).
Title your tracks in the following format in all caps with underscores between each word: FIRST NAME_LAST NAME_TRACK NAME_GENRE_YEAR WRITTEN. Example: ADRIAN_OLAFSON_SKY_IS_THE_LIMIT_POP_2023.
(Note: please include track info in the metadata, but if you don't know how, that's okay, too.)
Participating AAF parnters are:
Red Room Audio
Q Up Arts
Orange Tree Samples
Please send all contest-related questions to email@example.com.
For all other general AAF questions, please keep using firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are thrilled to be doing this contest once again and we can't wait to hear what you've been up to!
If you are interested in becoming an AAF member (which is private and free), click here.Return to the Contests Page